- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Repeatable vane indication-same position at same flow rate.
- This enables the user to mark a normal condition on the ledge below the pointer.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.
See-Flo® sight flow indicators utilize variable area body housings. The internal volume of the housing enlarges from the inlet to the outlet. The primary element is a tempered alloy vane with one end affixed to the apex of the meter housing. As the flow rate changes, the vane is flexed in direct proportion.
1⁄2″,3⁄4″, and 1″ connections typically have female threaded ends. Sizes from 1 1⁄4″ through 6″ utilize an integral bypass housing permitting larger connection sizes in the format of a spool with a consistant 12″ end to end dimension. In addition, it permits a wide variety of connection types which include threaded, flanged, grooved ends and tri-clamp.
Materials of Construction:(wetted parts)
Housing: aluminum, brass or 316 stainless steel
Shunt: housing material or carbon steel
Window: tempered glass
Vane: 17-7 ph stainless steel
“O” Rings: buna-n, ethylene propylene, Viton® or perfluoroelastomer M
- 1 ⁄2″ to 1″ NPT Female
- 11 ⁄4″to 4″ NPT Male
- 1 ⁄2″ to 3″ Tri-clamp
- 11 ⁄4″ to 6″ Grooved
- 11 ⁄4″ to 6″ Beveled
- 1 ⁄2″ to 6″ 150#/300# RF/FF ANSI Flanges (carbon stl)
- 1 ⁄2″ to 6″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (stainless steel)
- 1 ⁄2″ to 6″ 150#/300# RF ANSI Flanges (aluminum)
- 1 ⁄2″ to 6″ 150# FF ANSI Flanges (brass) 15 to 25 mm DIN 2999/BS21/ISO R7 Female threaded 15 to 150 mm DIN PN 10 Flanges (316 stainless stl & carbon stl)
- 200 psig (13.8 bar) with glass window
- 100 psig (6.8 bar) with polycarbonate window
- -23 to 85°C (-10 to 185°F)
with polycarbonate window.
- -23 to 121° C (-10 to 250°F)
with buna-n o-ring.
- -23 to 121°C (-10 to 250 °F)
with Viton®, ethylene
propylene or perfluoroelastomer o-ring